CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Yeah kick my ass!!

I am fricken hopeless, thanks Samantha!!
WOW missed LOTS!!
This will probably take me a couple of hours to update and take you forever to read. Cohan has just gone to bed and Jaylen is laying on the couch, so I have time!! :P
Will make sure I add lots of photos so you get the gist.

So, we moved in in June last year. Wish the house still felt like new, but alas, it doesn't!! I always want to move as soon as the clutter overwhelms me. How the hell do people not accumulate stuff and keep their houses IMMACULATE??? I want to be one of those people!!

JULY:
Sharley turned five last July. I feel like I am backtracking lots and lots, but oh well.
She invited 4 or 5 kids from kinder and the rest family and friend's kids.

Photobucket

AUGUST:
Sharley had her first ballet exams and passed with flying colours, so proud of her!! :)
Photobucket

OCTOBER:
The kids just kept growing. Nothing of importance happened in August or September, nor October really lol.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

DECEMBER:
Sharley finished kinder, I was so proud of her, she was so ready for school!! :)
Sharley on her last day with her kinder best friends Daizi and Kayla.
Photobucket
Christmas, kids had a ball. Jaylen was lots of fun this year, he really "got it."
Photobucket
JANUARY 2009:
We went camping to Mallacoota for 4 days with some good friends of ours. The kids had a ball. We found out the day before we left that Ange was pregnant with #4 (which we have just found out is another boy!! YAY), so she was a bit under the weather!! :P
Photobucket
FEBRUARY:
My baby started school!! Waaaaah, I was so teary, but happy and proud too!! It was a huge moment!! She is doing so well. She is a brilliant reader, one of the best in her grade. She is so keen to learn too which is awesome!! I love feeding that part of her!! :)
Photobucket
Matt and I flew to Queensland for Sheree's 30th and a mass meet for the parenting forum I frequent.
It was amazing to meet alot of the ladies that I chat to all the time!! We had a ball!! :)
Love these ladies!! ♥
Photobucket
APRIL:
My first ever nephew, Dylan Kenneth, was born!! My sister's girlfriend finally gave birth 13 days overdue, and she did awesome!! They both make such great Mums!! Love them both to death!!
Photobucket Photobucket

Cohan turned one!! WAAAAH!! My last baby is one!! I am actually ok with this!! I don't actually want anymore kids, I feel complete. BUT why does it feel like the last year just flew by?? Why isn't he staying a baby as long as the others did??
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket

Jaylen turned 4!! This is a spin out as well!! I cannot believe he is in kinder next year!! He is still having some issues with his speech and is now on the waiting list for OT, but we are getting there!! :)
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket
TWILIGHT:
My new addiction!! Who needs smoking?? :P
I have read the books so many times and watched the movie even more!! I own so much merchandise and even went to Geelong with some fellow addicts and lined up in the FREEZING cold at the end of April so that we could meet a couple of the cast members, Kellan Lutz (Emmett Cullen) and Edi Gathegi (Laurent the Nomad). It was SO worth it!! Kellan is gorgeous!! SO hot!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
MAY:
Mum's 50th was last weekend. We had a great, great night!! It was so much fun!! She had a ball which was the main thing!! Love my Mum, she's my best friend!! :)
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Ummmm. I stupidly went off my anti depressants a few months ago and spiraled. I sort of fall off the face of the earth when I am depressed. I get paranoid no-one likes me and everyone hates me, I nearly eat some worms!! :P
BUT I am on the road to recovery again!! I am feeling great now which is good.
Matt and I are still getting along as good as ever. I am going to grow old with this man!! :)

And I think that's me up to date...

Oh and most recent pics of my kids!! :)
Photobucket
Photobucket

4 comments:

Karma said...

That was a brilliant read! Well worth the wait :)
Great to catch up, and you sound happy atm... (bet all the worms are glad... they live another day ;) )
Your cakes are amazing, very tallented.

Kym said...

I like your cakes too! And omg that Ballet photo is just boootiful!

Leni said...

That was a good read, and thanks for the update!
Remember that song is school:
"no body likes me every body hatsme, might go eat some worms.. big fat slimy ones, long thin ones, might go eat some worms.. "

The New and improved Peahen said...

Bout time Chelle.....keep em coming, love the updates. Love the photos. Love it all.

Be kind to yourself. Glad your on the way up again XXX