CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 16, 2008

OOPS

So much for every week. We'll try every month now hey??!! lol
Well, I am 34wks pregnant now. Not too much longer to go. I am hoping for 3wks, so cross your fingers for me.


The kids are doing fantastically.
Sharley is still loving kinder and her new best friends. And she is still loving her dancing.
She is a real little actress. Never falters in her performances either!! lol Typical Leo.
Jaylen is loving 'school' (daycare) and goes without a hassle now!! :) He just got another 'airgut' and loves it. I don't like it tho, I think it's too short lol.















That pic really doesn't show how short it is, it's like a crew cut!!

Ummm, I am well and Matt is well.
Thinking we are crazy lol. Matt has just been approved to move to night shift on the 14th April. It is a great thing, but just before the bubs will mean huge adjustments that I am not even used to now.
Matt moved to arvo shift 2wks before JJ was born and I am convinced it was a factor in why my PND was soooo severe!! :( BUT, I am aware this time and already on ADs. Will hopefully be easier this time as he will still be here on bed time!! :)

Easter next week. Hope everyone has a good one and celebrates this life we all have!!


2 comments:

Nicole said...

Looking good Chelle!! Not long now...I can't wait for your news!!

Jaylen looks soooo cute - he looks so much more like Matt now!! Amazing! :)

MrsCullenized said...

Cute!!!