CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, May 23, 2008

Finally...

Yeah yeah, it's been a while!! lol

Well, we did it!! Cohan Thomas was born on the 16th of April at 7:34am. He weighed 9lb 2 1/2oz and was 51cm long.
He is just perfect and so belongs to and completes our family!! :)
He is such a good baby!! He has his last feed at about 11 and wakes up at about 7:30am. I have never had a good sleeper, so this is awesome!! Especially as Matt is on night shift and I am here on my lonesome all night.
He is now 5 weeks old which is crazy!! I really cannot believe it some days. This is our last baby and he's growing up way too fast!! :'(
He is starting to smile and coo and ga. And he is awake longer through the day now. We love him too much.
Sharley and Jaylen are good. Both sick atm. Sharley has a throat infection and JJ has a bad cough (we all do!!). But they are good. And so fantastic with Cohan. They love him so much and are both so gentle and we've had no attention problems which is fantastic!! :)
Jaylen turned 3 on the 23rd April and had such a great time at his party on the 6th April (early cos I was due with Cohan on the 24th). So now Sharley keeps asking how many sleeps til her 5th lol. Darling, there's still something like 67!! lol















We are looking for a new house, we kind of outgrew this one lol. There is that much clutter everywhere and I am ready to clean it up and live nice and clutter free!! Won't happen in this house tho.
So we are on the lookout for a 4br house. Or at least a 3br with 2 living areas!! ;)

Ummmm, oh, I started Lite n Easy yesterday. I cannot wait to lose this weight. I have decided I want to lose about 72kgs all up!! :O Not sure if it is possible, but we will see hey??!! I think I will start another blog about that...

I think that about brings us up to date...




0 comments: